100 Watt 12 Volt Waterproof Polycrystalline Solar Panel Charger - Mighty Max Battery brand product
100 Watt 12 Volt Waterproof Polycrystalline Solar Panel Charger - Mighty Max Battery brand product by Mighty Max Battery at Solar Kit 2010. MPN: MLS-100WP122. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Mighty Max Solar is excited to bring you this 100 Watt 12V Polycrystalline Solar panel. Mighty Max solar panels offer you a totally new definition to
Here at Mighty Max Solar we never want to see a journey end, so don't let it! Bring these panels home with you as well and set up an on-grid or off-grid solar solution for your home or garage!
Mighty Max Solar delivers exactly what is advertised! You'll receive a 12V panel with optimum voltage of up to 18V Delivering 100 Watts of solar energy, not less, like other leading manufacturers. Perfect panel for charging up your 12V battery or wire up multiple panels in series for a 24V/48V off grid battery charging system. We stand by our product and its performance. When you buy Mighty Max Solar, you're buying with confidence to keep your electrical needs running.
Mighty Max Solar panels have several uses including marine, camping, RV solar energy and many other on and off-grid applications. Our panels have the strength and capability of withstanding heavy snow, rain, and strong wind loads. So bring it on Mother Nature, and bring on the sun!
Genuine Mighty Max battery Product
Features & Highlights
- MLS-100WP is 12v 100 watt polycrystaline solar panel
- Dimensions: 40 inches x 27 inches x 1.40 inches. Pre drilled diodes in junction box and a pair of 35 inch cables with MC4 connectors already attached to the panel
- High efficiency solar cells based on innovative photovoltaic technology
- Strong aluminum frame manufactured to withstand a heavier snow load and high wind pressures, passing a snow load of 5400Pa.
- Pre drilled holes on the back of the panel for fast mounting and securing
|Manufacturer:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Brand:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Publisher:||Mighty Max Battery|
|Studio:||Mighty Max Battery|