24 Volt Digital 880 Amp Charge Controller with Divert Relay & LED Meter for Wind and Solar
24 Volt Digital 880 Amp Charge Controller with Divert Relay & LED Meter for Wind and Solar by Missouri Wind and Solar at Solar Kit 2010. MPN: MW880ECCDIG_24. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Connect multiple turbines and solar panels up to 880 amps worth at the same time! This is a huge hybrid wind and solar charge controller. High amp
This is a huge hybrid wind and solar charge controller.
High amp isolated circuit board has the power to energize two 440 amp relays. This eliminates the need to buy another charge controller to handle your system.
Use for wind or solar or both at the same time! Also use for hydroelectric, solar or both.
User changeable settings -- Several controllers on the market only let you set the dump level!
Isolated Electronics Protection - Almost impossible to accidentally connect wind or solar directly to the circuit board.
High amp rating - 880 amps
Battery Status Digital LED display- Lets you know your battery's actual voltage!
Green LED on board lets you know it's in dump mode
Plug & Play - Long leads for easy termination to your 24 volt battery or battery bank.
Can divert the charging source from the batteries to the load, or dump both the batteries along with the charging source.
You can connect both wind and solar at the same time
Reverse polarity protection
Ultra low power consumption even with the volt meter on (almost negligible). You can even set the volt meter to turn off after in-activity.
On board relay- Isolates electronics from back voltage spikes from 2 large 440 amp relays. This is important to get the longest life out of the electronics.No one else has this!
Custom built relay with REAL plated anti seizing contacts- This is no ordinary relay solenoid. Don't ruin your entire system with cheap knockoffs designed for profit only. WE simply build it to last!
Features & Highlights
- This 880 Amp 10,000 Watt diversion controller features an LED display to let you know the battery voltage
- Dual (2) Microprocessor controlled -- Very stable and very accurate
- Max continuous solar amperage in disconnect mode is 200 amps; Maximum amperage in divert mode is 880 amps.
- Multiple user changeable settings, and trip points for many various system requirements and applications- You can change the dump point voltage level, end of dump voltage level, length of time in divert mode when end dump point voltage is reached (between 0 to 999 seconds, or 0 to 999 minutes)
- High amp isolated circuit board has the power to energize two 440 amp relays. This eliminates the need to buy another charge controller to handle your system.
|Brand:||Missouri Wind and Solar|
|Package Size:||9 x 6 x 6 inches|