HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 30A PWM LCD Display Charge Controller
Free Shipping Included! HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel Kit with 30A PWM LCD Display Charge Controller by HQST at Solar Kit 2010. MPN: HQST-KIT-STARTER100D-PWM30LCD. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is
HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Monocrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)： 100 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Open Circuit Voltage: (Voc) 22.4V
Short Circuit Current: (Isc) 5.92 A
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated
Dimensions: 47 x 21.3 x 1.4 in.
Weight: 16.5 lbs
30A PWM Charge Controller (Positive Grounded)
Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition
Max. PV Input Power: 360W (12V), 720W (24V)
Max. Solar Input Voltage: 42V
Dimensions:6.5x 4.1x1.9 In.
20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cable (A pair)
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Mounting Z Brackets (Four sets)
4 Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
8 Long Cap Bolts and 4 Short Bolts
4 Spring Washers and 4 Washers
25 years transferable output warranty;
5 years material & workmanship warranty.
1 year material & workmanship warranty.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email email@example.com.
Features & Highlights
- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid pplications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Provides many benefits, including quiet power production and grid independence. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight); can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Comes with a 100W 12V monocrystalline solar panel, a 30A PWM LCD charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 12 AWG daptor cables, a set of Z-brackets, and all necessary mounting hardware. With the 30A PWM LCD charge controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
- Warranty: Panels, 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.
|Package Weight:||10 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|