HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors 12 Volt Battery Charging RV, Boat, Off Grid
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel with MC4 Connectors 12 Volt Battery Charging RV, Boat, Off Grid by HQST at Solar Kit 2010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Weighing in at only 16.5lbs, HQST 100 Watt Monocrystalline solar panel contains 36 highly efficient monocrystalline solar cells protected by a thin
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.9V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.29A
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.5V
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.75A
Dimensions: 47 X 21.3 X 1.4 In
5 year material and workmanship warranty
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Highlights
- High module conversion efficiency. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight). Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Monocrystalline panels come with high-efficiency solar cells that help increase space efficiency. Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty.
|Item Weight:||16.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||21.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||22.6 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|