HQST 100 Watts 12 Volts Polycrystalline Solar Panel Off-Grid RV and Boat Kit with 30A PWM LCD Display Charge Controller + Adaptor Cables + Mounting Brackets
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 10% on the HQST 100 Watts 12 Volts Polycrystalline Solar Panel Off-Grid RV and Boat Kit with 30A PWM LCD Display Charge Controller + Adaptor Cables + Mounting Brackets by HQST at Solar Kit 2010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Descriptions HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is
HQST 100 Watt Off-Grid Polycrystalline Solar Starter Kit is designed specifically for customers new to solar. This 100w solar kit is great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats and sheds - providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence. This off-grid solar kit comes with the tools necessary for a new system. Start your solar adventure with a HQST Starter Kit!
100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
Maximum Power at STC (Pmax)： 100 W
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Open Circuit Voltage: (Voc) 22.4V
Short Circuit Current: (Isc) 5.92 A
Maximum System Voltage: 600 VDC (UL)
Junction box: waterproof, IP65 Rated
Dimensions: 40.5 x 26.7 x 1.4 In.
Weight: 16.5 lbs
30A PWM Charge Controller (Positive Grounded)
Nominal System Voltage: 12V/24V Auto recognition
Max. PV Input Power: 120W (12V), 240W (24V)
Max. Solar Input Voltage: 42V
Dimensions:6.5x 4.1x1.9 In.
20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cable (A pair)
Rating Voltage: 600/1000V
Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
Mounting Z Brackets (Four sets)
4 Z Shape Solar Panel Brackets
8 Long Cap Bolts and 4 Short Bolts
4 Spring Washers and 4 Washers
25 years transferable output warranty;
5 years material & workmanship warranty.
1 year material & workmanship warranty.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 390-9264 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features & Highlights
- Designed specifically for customers new to solar. Easy and convenient to install with pre-drilled holes on panels and Z brackets for fast mounting and securing.
- Used in various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid applications. Great for off-grid applications, such as RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins.
- Provides many benefits, including quiet power production and grid independence. Ideal output: 500Wh per day (depending on the availability of sunlight); can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- Comes with a 100W 12V polycrystalline solar panel, a 30A PWM LCD charge controller, a pair of 20 ft 12 AWG daptor cables, a set of Z-brackets, and all necessary mounting hardware. With the 30A PWM charge controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.
- Warranty: Panels, 5 years material and workmanship warranty and 25 years power output warranty; Accessories, 1 year material & workmanship warranty.
|Item Weight:||19 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||28.3 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|