MK 8G31 12V 97.6 AH (20HR) STUD TERMINAL GEL BATTERY
MK 8G31 12V 97.6 AH (20HR) STUD TERMINAL GEL BATTERY by MK/Deka at Solar Kit 2010. MPN: Mk. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's
Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery's Sealed Batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured. MK (Deka) Sealed Batteries are the best the PV/Solar market has to offer. The Deka Solar Valve-Regulated Gel Monobloc series offers reliable, versatile, maintenance-free power. The thixotropic gel enables these batteries to be completely spillproof providing many available options for installation.
* Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
* Electrolyte will not stratify, no equalization charging required. Allows faster recharge.
* Increases durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
* Less than 2% per month stand loss means little deterioration during transport and storage.
* Tank formation ensures voltage matching between cells.
* Transports easily and safely by air. No special containers needed.
* Ensures reliable service, support and quality
* MADE IN THE USA
* Qty Per Pallet: 36
* Nominal Voltage (V): 12V
* Capacity at C/100: 108Ah
* Capacity at C/20: 97.6Ah
* Weight: 69.5 Lbs
* Plate Alloy: Lead Calcium
* Posts: Forged terminals & bushings
* Container/Cover: Polypropylene
* Operating Temperature Range: -76°F (-60°C) - 140°F (60°C)
* Charge Voltage: @ 68°F (20°C)
* Cycle: 2.30 - 2.35 VPC
* Float: 2.25 - 2.30 VPC
* Vent: Self-sealing (2 PSI operation)
* Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid thixotropic gel
* Resistance: 4.0 Milliohms (full charge)
* Terminal: STUD
Features & Highlights
- Type: GEL
- Nominal Voltage (V): 12V
- Capacity at C/100: 108Ah
- Capacity at C/20: 97.6Ah
- Terminal: STUD
|Item Weight:||69.5 pounds|