MPPT Solar Charge Controller 30A 150V PV Input for Lithium Lead-acid Battery Charging 12V/24V 800W Solar Panel ZHCSolar
Free Shipping Included! MPPT Solar Charge Controller 30A 150V PV Input for Lithium Lead-acid Battery Charging 12V/24V 800W Solar Panel ZHCSolar by ZHCSolar at Solar Kit 2010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features: ● Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology. When the panel has a shadow block or a part of the panel is damaged, I-V
● Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology. When the panel has a shadow block or a part of the panel is damaged, I-V curve shows multiple peaks. The solar charge controller can still accurately track the maximum power point.
● Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking. This significantly raises energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, with charging efficiency 15% ~ 20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
● Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power, thereby making the solar panel work at rated charging current
● Supporting the start of capacitive load instantaneous large current.
● Built-in mechanism of over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperature.
● External battery voltage sampling function. This function prevents line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and ensures greater preciseness of control parameters.
Protection: IP32 Waterproof Protection, TVS Lightning Protection, Over-Temperature Protection, Input limit power protection, Battery Reverse connection protection, Photovoltaic input terminal voltage too high protection, Photovoltaic input terminal Short circuit protection, PV input reverse connection protection, Load over-power protection, Load short circuit protection, Night reverse connection proof protection
Charging Current: 30A
Discharging Current: 20A
Voltage:12V/24V auto identification
Max. PV Volt: 150V
Max. PV Input Power: 800W (24V) 400W (12V)
Max. Load Power: 480W (24V) 240W (12V)
Features & Highlights
- Ultra-High Capacity: Exclusive MPPT Charging Technology, High tracking efficiency > 99.9% ,Peak Conversion Rate > 98%, 12V/24V auto identification, Max. PV Volt: 150V, Max. PV Input Power: 800W (24V) 400W (12V)
- Supporting charging procedures of Gel batteries, Sealed batteries, Open batteries, Lithium batteries and other types of batteries
- Nagetive Ground Design, TVS Lightning Protection
- LCD Display: enables users to view equipment operation, data and status, and modify controller parameters at the same time. LED indicator of malfunction, buzzer alarm, and liquid crystal display of abnormal information. This helps users identify system failures.
- Supporting historical data storage for up to 5 years. Temperature compensation functions. Charging and discharging parameters are automatically adjusted, extending battery service life. Supporting standard Modbus protocol that meets communication needs on different occasions.
|Package Weight:||5.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.61 x 5 x 5 inches|