SUNGOLDPOWER 12000W Peak 36000W Low Frequency SP Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120A Battery Charger Solar Converter DC 48V AC Input 240V, AC Output Split Phase 120V 240V AC Priority Battery Priority.
SUNGOLDPOWER 12000W Peak 36000W Low Frequency SP Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120A Battery Charger Solar Converter DC 48V AC Input 240V, AC Output Split Phase 120V 240V AC Priority Battery Priority. by SUNGOLDPOWER at Solar Kit 2010. MPN: I12000S48120240. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 12000W Peak 36000W Low Frequency SP Pure Sine Wave Inverter 120A Battery Charger Solar Converter DC 48V AC Input 240V, AC Output Split Phase 120V
Continuous Output Power :12.0KW
Surge Rating(20s) :36.0KW
Output Waveform :Pure Sine Wave
AC Output Voltage: 120V and 240V
AC Input Voltage:240V
DC Battery Voltage:48Vdc
AC Battery charger:120±5Amp
Output Voltage Regulation :±10% RMS
Output Frequency :50Hz ± 0.3Hz/60Hz ± 0.3Hz
Typical transfer Time :10ms(Max)
Nominal Input Voltage :48.0Vdc
Minimum Start Voltage :40.0Vdc
Low Battery Alarm :42.0Vdc / 44.0Vdc
Low Battery Trip :40.0Vdc / 42.0Vdc
High Voltage Alarm :64.0Vdc
Low Battery voltage recover :62.0Vdc
Idle Consumption-Search Mode :<25 W when Power Saver On
Output Voltage: Depends on battery type
Max Charge Power Rate: 1/3 Rating Power
Battery Initial Voltage for Start Up: 40-62.8V
Over Charge Protection Shutdown :62.8V
Remote Control :Yes
Bypass & Protection:
Input Voltage Waveform :Sine wave (Grid or Generator)
Nominal Input Frequency :50Hz or 60Hz (Auto detect)
Bypass breaker rating:63A
Inverter Dimensions(L*W*H) :588*415*200mm
Inverter Weight(KG): 87
Display :LED +LCD
Standard Warranty :1 Year
Features & Highlights
- This low frequency pure sine wave inverter charger is a combination of an inverter, battery charger and AC auto-transfer switch into one complete system,The overload capacity is 300% of continuous output for up to 20 seconds to reliably support tools and equipment longer.
- The inverter features an AC pass-through circuit, powering your home appliances from utility or generator power while charging the battery. When utility power fails, the battery backup system keeps your appliances powered until utility power is restored. When utility or generator power is restored,the inverter transfers to the AC source and recharges the batteries.
- The AC Priority and Battery Priority switch is SW5. When you choose battery priority, the inverter will inverting from battery despite the AC input. Only when the battery voltage is reaches low voltage alarm point , the inverter transfers to AC Input,charge battery, and switch back to battery when battery is charged full.
- AC Charger.The inverter is with a strong charging current of Max 120Amp and the max charge current can be adjusted from 0%-100% via a linear switch at the right of the battery type selector. This will be helpful if you are using our powerful charger on a small capacity battery bank.
- Appliance: circular saws, drills, grinders, sanders, buffers, weed and hedge trimmers, air compressors.computers, printers, monitors, facsimile machines, scanners.vacuum cleaners, fans, fluorescent and incandescent lights, shavers, sewing machines. coffee makers, blenders, ice markers, toasters.metal halide lamp, high pressure sodium lamp.Television.
|Item Weight:||191.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.34 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||191.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.73 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|